Bengaluru: In the upcoming days some interesting events are being lined up in Bengaluru. Here we have included a list of some amazing events you don’t want to miss out on.
1. 16th May: Wonderla Amusement Park – Grab your tickets this weekend for this amusement park in your city for a thrilling experience with a range of world class rides, including water rides as well India’s first looping roller coasters and grab some tasty food at one their multi-cuisine restaurants.
2. 17th May: Product Evangelism Workshop – This workshop will be in the interests of engineers, entrepreneurs as well as IT professional who seek to explore and enhance their skills. The event is going to be held in Brookefield and tickets can be purchased on www.townscript.com.
3. 18th May: Russian Magician Alex Black’s Magic Show – It will be a two day event that is going be held at the Town Hall, Sampangi Rama Nagar. Mr. Alex is a Russian magician who has performed in more than 15 countries worldwide. Catch the amazing magic show via bookmyshow.com.
4. 19th May: Panda Dance – A unique dance and entertainment show, which will take place in Phoenix MarketCity, 3:00 p.m. onwards where the entry is free.
5. 19th May: Retrospect ft. blueFROG all stars – Catch them for a retro night at blueFROG where they will be performing some major hits from the 70’s and 80’s. Tickets cost Rs. 500 which is fully redeemable.
6. 20th May: Vipassana – A day in silence – An event for mediation practitioners and people who seek spiritual well being. It is a morning event starting at 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
7. 21st May: Boot Camp Business Analysis Training & Workshop – A training workshop where participants get an opportunity for working in a more in-depth manner with a business analyst expert along with their company’s project. Top performing candidates will be considered for in-house hiring.
8. 22nd May: Write out loud with lahe lahe – This will be a week long event for all poetry lovers whether it is writing or sharing them with the audience. Tickets start at Rs. 100.
9. 23rd May: Certified Scrum Product Owner – This 2 day course will allow participants to understand the knowhow of a Product Owner role as well as tips and techniques enhancing the value of work as part of product development. Venue: Hotel Pride, Richmond Road.
10. 25th May: Bengaluru InkSoul Tattoo Festival – The three day event will be the most happening as well as one of the biggest tattoo festivals. It will showcase the best talents from a variety of fields from traditional to modern artistic forms. It will be a perfect weekend getaway where flea market stalls and food corners will also be part of the event.
11. 26th May: Survivor Biker Challenge 2.0 – For all bikers and freedom lovers you will love to be part of this bike riding+ trekking adventure from Bengaluru to Ooty covering a one-way 300 km distance.