Are you worried about warts on your skin and looking for a home remedy to treat it? Then you are here at the right place. Apple cider vinegar is the right choice for you. Instead of using over-the-counter medications or other medications, you can depend on the healing properties of this vinegar for the quick relief of warts.
Apple cider vinegar for warts:
Before using any natural resource, it is good to be curious about its effectiveness. As such, it is necessary to understand the ability of apple cider vinegar to treat warts. It is a natural ingredient without side effects. Also, treatment with apple cider vinegar is cheaper than any other treatment for warts.
This remedy is easy to follow and prepare. You only need some basic ingredients to do this work for you. The necessary ingredients are:
- Organic apple cider vinegar
- Sterile cotton balls
- Band-Aid package
How to apply apple cider vinegar for warts?
- Begin the treatment to clean the area around warts. But be careful, it is recommended that you do not cut the skin around the healthy wart, as it could aggravate the problem.
- Apply a little Vaseline on the skin around warts. This is to ensure that apple cider vinegar does not burn healthy skin.
- Dip a cotton ball in vinegar. Remember to dip completely in the vinegar as it will facilitate the faster combustion of warts. For larger warts, a large amount of vinegar should be used.
- Now, cover the wart completely with this cotton ball. To keep firmly in place, use the patch. There are also other types of tape that includes an adhesive tape that can be used for this purpose.
- Let the cotton ball remain in effect throughout the night.
- Repeat this process until the wart disappears from the skin.
During this process, your wart can become black. In fact, it is a positive sign means that the remedy is actually working for you.
Some important warnings:
If you are now determined to use this home remedy, here are some points to consider before doing so.
- After removing dead warts from the skin, you may experience some scars on the affected areas and it is avoidable if you use the above method carefully taking all the necessary precautions.
- It is an effective treatment but in some cases, it can lead to pain, discomfort, as well.
- You should avoid this remedy in genital warts, plantar warts, and warts on your baby’s skin.
- Do not use cheap quality or less of apple cider vinegar for this treatment.
- The slight tingling sensation is normal in this remedy but if irritation or inflammation continues, consult your doctor immediately.