- Asus ZenFone 5Z is going to be introduced in Indian markets on 4th
- There are no words and information regarding the smartphone that is officially announced by the company yet.
- The main launch of the phone held at MWC 2018.
Another flagship of ZenFone 5 series i.e., Asus ZenFone 5 is often considered as one of the top-most gadgets designed by the company. According to the recent sources and revelations from Flipkart India, the smartphone would be available in Indian markets from the very next week i.e., on July 4. Its official launch is set at 12:30 pm IST. As per the flagship redefined promo, that was exposed the previous week, Asus ZenFone 5Z features AIE (Artificial Intelligence Engine) and the device is powered through Snapdragon 845 SoC. Although there is no pricing and specifications related description declared by the Company, the only information available is that the handset is limited to Flipkart India. Initially, it won’t be directly introduced in the local retail markets or online stores (except for Flipkart) in India.
The device was originally unveiled in February at MWC 2018 with a price tag of EUR 479 i.e., approximately 38,200 INR (only for the variant comprising 4GB RAM and 64GB inbuilt storage configuration). However, the model with the variant of 6GB RAM and 64GB storage can be availed at TWD 14,990 (approximately 33,700 INR) whereas the price of the variant comprising 128GB internal storage capacity along with 6GB RAM is set at TWD 16,990 (approximately 38,200 INR).
Specifications of Asus ZenFone 5Z
Asus is a dual sim based smartphone that is the premium model of the entire ZenFone series. Here are some major specifications of the handset:
- Operating system and processor – the device is operated on Android 8.0 and has an operating processor of octa-core.
- Display screen, resolution and aspect ratio – with a full HD+ display screen of 6.22 inches, the device features an aspect ratio of 19:9 along with the resolution of 1080*2246 pixels.
- Inbuilt storage configuration and random access memory – in terms of RAM and inbuilt storage, the model comes with a few variants i.e., a variant with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage, the second variant with 6GB RAM and 64GB inbuilt storage, and the final variant consisting 8GB RAM and 256GB inbuilt storage configuration.
- Battery – the device features 3300mAH battery capacity under the cover that enables Al charging tech.
- Camera and sensors – it supports dual rear camera set up with the first sensors being 12mega-pixels and another one features 8 megapixels along with a LED flashlight. Its front camera comprises 12mega-pixels sensors for video calling and capturing amazing selfies.
- Connectivity and other features – there are various connectivity options supported by Asus ZenFone 5Z. Some of them include Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, FM Radio, NFC, and 4G LTE, headphone jack of 3.5mm, USB, and Wi-Fi 802.11ac.