Bangalore is one of the safest city in India, so if the question is popping up in your mind whether it is safe after dark out there on the streets of Bangalore – you can rush it away. This is one of the cities that has its gates open even after the sun sets for all type of moods. Be it party freak, camping, trekking, eating, pubs, disks anything, the city has a place for all. For the safety perspective, as long as you are not travelling with strangers and know your destinations, you are safe. Bangalore police keep patrolling in almost all important areas of the silicon city. We have listed a few places for you to enjoy the nightlife in Bangalore.
Places for food lovers:
If you are a foodie and your stomach literally wakes up at the strike of 12 in the midnight, you need not worry. Here are few places you can go to even after midnight.
- Richie Rich: is a place where you will not be able to control yourself from trying the delicious cheese tawa pulav that tops their menu. You should also taste the brownie fudge and fruit salad with softy and nuts.Address: 5, SNS Plaza, Kumara Krupa Road, Kumara Park East, Shivananda CircleTimings: 9 AM–1 AM
- South Parade, Chancery Pavillion: the best place for couples looking for a midnight candlelight dinner. The good news is it open all hours and is surprisingly very cheap too. If you are visiting this place, do not miss the Chicken Tikka and Pavilion Tiramisu.Address: Richmond Town, Shanti NagarTimings: 12 AM–11.30 PM
- Empire Hotel: this is one of the most visited restaurants in the city, especially by the after dark crowd. If you are a non-vegetarian, you should definitely give a try to the mouth watering delicacies it offers.Address: #78, Central Street, Infantry RoadTimings: 24/7
- Rasta Cafe: looking for a place far away from the bustle of the city, this is the place for you. A drive for 50 km on Mysore road will lead you to Rasta Cafe and you will not be disappointed once you enter it. You should taste Crispy Fried Chicken, Jamaican Jerk Chicken and Herbed Chicken with Rice.Address: Bangalore – Mysore Road, Mayaganahalli, RamanagaraTimings: 9 AM–5 AM
Places for adventure lovers:
If you are an adventure lover and would like to try something in the night, below are the places where you can explore the hidden adventures of Bangalore.
- Night Trek – Skandagiri: this is one of the most frequented road trip taken by trekking freaks. Skandagiri is situated near Chikkaballapur, 70 km from Bangalore. It is around 4429 feet, from the sea level and can be reached in about 4-5 hours.Distance: 70km from Bangalore.How to reach: Bangalore – Yelahanka – Devanahalli – Chickballapur – Kalawara – Skandagiri
- Night Trek – Ramanagara: the rocky hills where one of the blockbuster film of Bollywood, Sholay was shooted. It is 50 km from the city. You can trek around the rocky hills and also set up a camp to get thrilling experience in the night in midst of nature.Distance: 50kmHow to reach: It is a small village on the Bangalore- Mysore highway.
- Road Trips – Nice Road: want to sweep the road with the highest speed you ever wanted to try, this is the road.
- Road Trips – Bengaluru International Airport: drive down to the international airport is also one of the options you can try if your night driver gets restless and wants you to hit the road. You can also enjoy the delicious food offered by the road side dhabhas.
- Road Trips – Nandi Hills: take a deviation from the airport road towards Chikkaballapur and reach the mesmerising Nandi Hills. Nothing can be better than driving on this road in the night accompanied by the chilly breeze.Distance: 65 kmHow to reach: Take NH7, or SH 9
- Riverside Camps – Manchanabele: camping amidst the backwaters of Manchanabele Arkavati River backwaters is an unforgettable experience. 40 km from Bangalore, enjoy yourself in the lap of nature.Distance: 40 km from BangaloreHow to reach: By road via NICE Bangalore-Mysore Expressway; via Mysore Rd and NICE Bangalore-Mysore Expressway; via NH48
- Riverside Camps – Bheemeshwari: this adventure and nature camp is situated on the banks of river Kaveri. Just 100 km from Bangalore, it is an amazing blend of nature and adventure. You can also try some adventure activities like zip line, rope walking, kayaking, fishing etc. You might even spot some elephants, deer, crocodiles, turtles, snakes and about two hundred bird species.Distance: 104 kmHow to reach: By road. There are two routes, one is via Kanakapura Road and the second is driving via Mysore Road, NH275 and SH 94.
Places for pubbing and disco freaks:
If you love to hit the dance floors until late night along with some drinks and food, here are some places in Bangalore just for you.
- Hard Rock Cafe: this British styled European building is known for its electric music. The cafe surely how to get your tapping on the dance floor and serve you beverages and food to keep you going on.
- High Ultra Lounge: has set a benchmark for the nightlife in Bangalore. It offers a well stocked bar with quite a variety of cocktails and appetizing menu. Address: World Trade Centre, Rooftop, 26/1, Dr Rajkumar Road, Next to Orion Mall, Malleswaram, Bangalore.
Timings: Every Day 5.30 PM–11:30 PM
- No Limits Lounge: this is a perfect place to retreat for city’s party freak crowd. The ambience of this place gives you an international appeal and of course, the throbbing music cannot be missed.Address: Allied Grand Plaza, 8, 2nd Floor, Allied Grande Plaza, Magrath Road, Above Nalli Silks, Diagonally Opposite Garuda Mall, Near Brigade Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560025Timings: 11 AM–1 AM
So all the night life lovers, do not waste your time sleeping at home or searching for places to visit in Bangalore after dark, we have done the work for you. Now you just need to put on your shoe and hit the roads.