The Huawei P20 is now official. Although the leaks that occurred during the last months offered us a complete advance today we have all the details and features of the Huawei P20 & Huawei P20 Pro.
Design of the Huawei P20:
The first official images let us see how the design of the Huawei P20 is a prominent part of this new generation. At first glance, the front takes all the prominence of the screen which acquires a new aspect ratio occupies almost all of it.
The screen of the Huawei P20 stands out not only for its dimensions and design but for the presence of a notch in the front. First of all, the screen of the Huawei P20 has a diagonal of 5.8 inches and a FullHD resolution of 2,240 x 1,080 pixels. It is really the second generation of IPS FullView panels of the brand and its great novelty is the aspect ratio 18.7:9.
Although this year will be the Huawei P20 Pro responsible for carrying the weight of the most important new features of the new line of Huawei P20 Series, the Huawei P20 camera will start with a configuration of the dual rear camera with RGB sensors 12 Megapixels and a 20-megapixel sensor. A camera with apertures f / 1.6 and f / 1.8 designed to improve the capture of photos in environments with lack of light.
While in Huawei P20 Pro, the higher-end model comes with 3 rear facing the camera at 20,8, and 40 MP. Similarly, artificial intelligence will have a great impact on the operation of the Huawei P20 camera since the manufacturer has given a twist to its features, with the help of the NPU integrated into the SoC Kirin 970.
As Samsung already did with its Galaxy S9, the highlight in the promotion of its first top of the range is the camera. As we have specified, there are three sensors in Huawei Pro:
• 40-megapixel RGB sensor Light fusion (f / 1.8)
• Monochrome 20-megapixel monochrome sensor (f / 1.6)
• 8-megapixel telephoto lens (f / 2.4)
In this way, Huawei maintains its commitment to combining a black and white sensor with one of color, adding to the combo that is the first Leica system with zoom in a smartphone. The system also integrates laser receiver and transmitter, flash and a color temperature sensor for automatic adjustment of the targets.
Main characteristics of the Huawei P20:
Following is the summary of all the technical characteristics of the Huawei P20:
• Display: IPS FHD + of 5.8 inches and 2.240 x 1.080 pixels
• Processor: Huawei Kirin 970 with NPU and 8 cores
• RAM memory: 4 GB
• Internal memory: 128 GB with micro SD
• Rear camera: double camera (RGB and monochrome) of 12 and 20 mp.
• Leica lens opening f / 1.6 and f / 1.8
• Front camera of 24 mp. and f / 2.0
• 4G + connectivity (1.2Gbps), WiFi ac with MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC
• USB Type C connector and without mini jack
• Battery: 3,400 mAh with fast charge Super Quick Charge
• Operating system: Android 8.1 Oreo with EMUI 8.1