If you are a regular Delhi metro user, then it’s good news for you: Delhi Metro will run fully on this Independence Day with a special train for conveying an inspirational message to its commuters. The service of the Independence Day special train will start from the very morning which is wrapped with some amazing photographs of Indian freedom fighters and national iconic personalities. According to the sources, the Independence Day special train will run for two months for inspiring the passengers positively. Now, let’s find out the interesting features of this Independence Day Special Metro:
- The special metro train will run for two months on the yellow line between the two stations Samaypur Badli and HUDA City Centre.
- With a panel written ‘Happy Independence Day’ on it in Hindi, the special metro train aims to convey a strong message of love towards the nation and patriotism to the passengers as well as commuters.
- It is carrying great inspirational messages along with the pictures of Indian heroes, freedom fighters, and iconic personalities such as Mahatma Gandhi, Subhash Chandra Bose, Bhagat Singh, Apj Abdul Kalam, B R Ambedkar, Ustad Bismillah Khan, Lata Mangeshkar, Kapil Dev etc.
- It seems like the special train is carrying many inspirational messages from different personnel as well! General VK Singh, who is the Union Minister of State for External Affairs, has written a personalized message on the fully-decorated special train for paying a tribute to all brave Indian freedom fighters.
- At the Lok Kalyan Marg Metro Station, It has apparently wished the people while spreading the message of love towards the nation and patriotism. This also inspired the people to act in unity while getting inspired by the brave soldiers and freedom fighters of India.
- According to General VK Singh’s latest tweet, the name of this special metro train is Freedom Express as it showcases the pictures of the true heroes for the sacrifice of whom we are free now! These people gave up their lives just to make India a free country again!
Trains will run as usual but many station gates will be closes!
Definitely, all commuters can use the Delhi Metro services on this Independence Day like every day. But, car parking will not be available for sure! This has been officially announced by the DMRC which is actually an act of a heightened security arrangement. So, on this Independence Day, parking facilities will not be available from 6 am till 2 pm only for this Independence Day at the Delhi Metro stations.
Additionally, some Delhi Metro station gates will also be closed on the Independence Day to maintaining the high-security arrangements. Plus, Delhi Metro Rail Corporation has also added an extra level of security check. The commuters have to go through this security check before entering the Metro stations. The good news among so many things is: you can ride the Independence Day special train!