- The red edition of Redmi Note 5 Flame designed by Xiaomi Company has recently launched in China.
- The price of the handset is set at CNY 1,399
- The device comprises a total inbuilt storage capacity of 64GB and the random access memory of 4GB.
A new red-colored edition of Redmi Note 5 Flame has been introduced in the markets of China today. The device is also available in diverse color variants including gold, Rose Gold, Magic blue, and black. The handset is now available in China with a 64GB inbuilt memory whereas 4GB RAM. It is worth to note that the Chinese Company introduced the variants of Redmi Note 5 in India during March with a price tag of 13,999 INR. The handset looks similar to that of Redmi Note 5 Pro that was launched in the month of February in India. However, a few modifications are reportedly observed between the two gadgets.
Price of the red-colored edition of Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Flame
As per the recent sources, the device comes with a price tag of around CNY 1,399 i.e., roughly 14,500 INR. The price of Redmi Note 5 Flame was initially declared via the official Weibo account of the Company. Apart from the similarities in specifications and features of Redmi Note 5 and Red-colored Redmi Note 5 Flame, the price of both the device is also identical.
Specifications of Redmi Note 5 Flame
As mentioned that Redmi Note 5 Flame is almost identical to its predecessor Redmi Note 5, the device has been powered with Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 Soc. With stylish display screen and amazing color variants, the smartphone is spotted with wonderful camera sensors. Here are some more specifications of Redmi Note 5 Flame:
- Display screen and aspect ratio – the red edition of Redmi Note 5 Flame features a full HD+ display screen of 5.99 inches along with the aspect ratio 18:9.
- Operating system and resolution – the device is operated on Android MIUI 9 and has the resolution of 1080*2160 pixels.
- Inbuilt storage and RAM – the smartphone features 4GB RAM whereas it has a 64GB inbuilt storage configuration that can be extended by inserting a microSD card in the handset.
- Camera and sensors – it comprises a dual camera set up at its rear end with the 12megapixels as first sensor and 5megapixels as another sensor. The front camera of the device features 13megapixel sensors alongside HDR for video calls and selfies.
- Battery and other features – It has the battery of 4000mAh and enables various connectivity options to the users. Some of them include Bluetooth v5.0, a headphone jack of 3.5mm, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, GPS, 4G LTE, and type-C USB.