Red (Red Digital Cinema Camera Company) is an American company that manufactures cameras and digital tools of professional level for photography and cinematography.
The company is not recognized in the cell phone industry. Red Hydrogen would be your first cell phone.
However, the company is well known in the cinematographic field for the good quality of the cameras and its relatively modular design.
Red Hydrogen: Characteristics, Specifications and What We Know That Integrates
- Screen: 5.7 inches with “nanotechnology” that would allow changes in a simple way between 2D, 3D and 4V modes (holographic).
- Resolution of 2560×1440 pixels.
- Snapdragon 83x processor.
- Double back camera.
- A front camera.
- Double SIM card slot.
- Run Android.
- It has a double front speaker with spatial sound (even with headphones).
- USB-C port.
- 5mm hearing aid connector.
- Rugged design with grooves on its edges.
- A fingerprint reader on its side edge.
- A dedicated button to record and take photos.
- 4,500mAh battery.
It has a modular design like the Moto Z2 Force that allows you to connect accessories – for example, a better rear camera.
Its size will be a bit larger (only a few millimeters) than other 5.7-inch cell phones.
It will weigh about 2 ounces more than other 5.7-inch phones.
It can serve as a touch monitor for other Red cameras.
Price and Availability
The Red Hydrogen One cell phone will be pre-sold possibly in April and will be available in the summer. The price of Hydrogen One will be $ 1,195 for the aluminum version and $ 1,595 for the titanium version.
the Red hydrogen is even bigger than the iPhone 7 Plus (high and wide), the module of the rear cameras protrude as they do the Moto Z2 Force and has a connector on the bottom similar to Motorola’s cell phone.
The cell phone is very rectangular, with very straight edges. In addition, the levels are large.
That was one of the prototypes, but the second showed the screen working.