- The Redmi 6 Pro with a 5.84 inches display screen and 19:9 aspect ratio is launched.
- The price of the model is set to be CNY 999 for the variant comprising 3GB Random access memory.
- The information regarding the release and launch of this device in India has not been confirmed yet.
Xiaomi designed Redmi 6 Pro after the success of its predecessor i.e., Redmi 5 Note. The device recently launched in the vent held at China this Sunday evening. As per the revealed advertisement by Redmi, the smartphone features a display screen of 5.84 inches whereas the same has the aspect ratio of 19:9. With the battery capacity of no less than 4000mAh, Redmi 6 Pro comprises a dual rear camera set up. It also enables a microSD card slot along with an Al face unlock feature, portrait, voice assistant system, and beautification. Though its styling is often termed to be similar to that of its predecessor Redmi Note 5, its display notch is alike iPhone X. Reportedly, it is the very first handset of Redmi that has iPhone X like display notch. Along with Redmi 6 Pro, the Company has also launched Mi Pad 4 tablet.
Price and releasing date of Redmi Pro 6
The starting price of the model comprising 3GB RAM along with 32GB inbuilt storage capacity is CNY 999 i.e., approximately 10,400 INR. However, Redmi Pro 6 has diverse variants in terms of its Random access memory and inbuilt storage capacity. For Instance, the price of the same model featuring 4GB RAM and 32GB storage variant is set at CNY 1,199 i.e., approximately 12,500 INR. Similarly, a model with 64GB inbuilt storage variant along with 4GB RAM is priced at 13,600 INR. The sales of the device would begin from June 26, Tuesday at 10 am as per the CST hours. As per the various sources, the device would be available at 5 colors variants i.e., Black, blue, pink, red, and gold. However, there is no information about the launching date of Redmi 6 Pro in India.
Specifications of Redmi 6 Pro
- Operating system and processor – Redmi Pro, a dual sim based device is operated on Android MIUI 9 and comprises the processor 2GHz octa-core.
- Camera sensors – Redmi 6 Pro features a dual camera setup at its rear end along with 12mega-pixel sensor and 5 megapixels sensor. The front camera of the device has 5megapixels sensors alongside LED flashlight and f/2.2 aperture. You can also spot the Al Portrait mode and HDR at front camera.
- Storage and RAM – there are two variants of the device in terms of inbuilt storage memory i.e., 34GB and 64GB Redmi 6 Pro. The memory can be extended up to 256GB by inserting a microSD card. The device comes with 3GB and 4GB RAM variants.
- Other features – the model has 4000mAh battery, GPS, a headphone jack, and 4G LTE. It weighs around 175 grams and features a proximity sensor, digital compass, and an ambient light sensor.