- Galaxy Note 9 is expected to have slimmer bezels this time.
- It is spotted with a dual-curved display design i.e., similar to that of Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
- Upcoming Galaxy S might be sported with a similar patented structure.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is expected to be launched in the coming months of 2018. The leaked reports also suggest that the device is set to be launched on August 9, 2018, and as per the revealed information and images, Note 9 is structured similarly to its predecessor Note 8. In addition to this, Samsung has also patented a model design with the greatest screen to body ratios that have never seen in the entire models of the Company. As per the tweet posted by one of the famous tipsters, the front panel of the Smartphone has been leaked. This revealed panel shows that Galaxy Note 9 is designed with a dual curved display screen along with the cutouts for front camera, earpiece, and sensors like Samsung Note 8.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Display screen, Operating System, Resolution, Processor, and bezels – Unlike the last model, the Company have modified its top, sides, and bottom bezels and made it comparatively slimmer than last time. As per the rumors, Galaxy Note 9 comprises a display screen of 6.4 inches along with 18.5:9 aspect ratios. It has a resolution of 1440*2960 pixels. With an operating processor of 1.8GHz octa-core, this handset runs on OS Android 8.1.
- Camera sensors – Though it has a dual rear camera setup, the news regarding the pixels of each front and rear end camera has not been confirmed yet.
- Storage capacity – with a total inbuilt storage capacity of 512G, it is expected to come with a random access memory of 8GB.
- Battery capacity and color variants – Samsung Note 9 comprise the battery capacity of no less than 4000mAh and the device is available with diverse color variants including blue, brown, grey, black, and Lavender.
As per the statement of MobielKopen, a South Korean Company has recently patented a model design offering a bezel-free structure along with the presence of a minor bezel at the top of the smartphone with no requirement of a notch any specific post for the front camera. It is worth to note that the patent is observed without any physical fingerprint sensor neither at its front end nor at the back. The leaked images also suggest the presence of second display at the rear end of the model which is observed to be quite sketchy.